Research & Writing
Last Updated on Saturday, 2 January 2009 04:00 Written by bryfy Monday, 9 November 2009 09:16
Report on Jewish Community High Schools
Report for Partnership for Jewish Learning and Life, MetroWest, New Jersey, April, 2008
Mifgash with the Squamish
Posting to Wexner Foundation newsletter
Home Away from Home
A Report on Chabad Shabbes Dinners conducted with Barry Chazan
Let’s Get it Started in Here
A report on the Idan Raichel Project conducted as part of a course on Jewish Culture at NYU taught by Judah Cohen.
The Challenge of Experiential Jewish Education
An article from the Institute of Informal Jewish Education at Brandeis University Series, How Jewish Experiential Learning Works: An Anthology
Presentation for the JEL consultation
Presentation to Jewish Education leadership (JEL) Seminar at Brandeis University.
Book Review – Journal of Jewish Education, Vol. 73, Issue 1, 2007
Review of book edited by Zvi Bekerman, Nicholas C. Burbules and Diane Silberman-Keller from The Journal of Jewish Education
Israel education – The Other Matzav
Jewish Education News, CAJE, volume 25, number 1, Winter 2004, 42-44
- Tinkering With Tomorrow - The Fifth Child on Evolution or Revolution?
- Hilda on Hu Medaber Ivrit – The Kid Speaks Hebrew
- Lauren on Hu Medaber Ivrit – The Kid Speaks Hebrew
- Benji Lovitt on The only conversation that matters…
- An Open Letter to Jewish Campus Professionals and Educators on The only conversation that matters…