Last Updated on Sunday, 10 January 2010 04:05 Written by bryfy Friday, 8 January 2010 08:22
Makom was heavily involved in helping Musician Kobi Oz perform his new show, Mizmorei Nevuchim (Psalms for the Perplexed) at the Koffler Center in Canada. On the way, he wrote a special diary for Walla! Here we reproduce a translation of his 3 part blog with Kobi’s blessing.
Kobi Oz and his piyuitm(Hebrew poetry) to music with english translations
Te meeting of Kobi Oz at Limmud UK
- Tinkering With Tomorrow - The Fifth Child on Evolution or Revolution?
- Hilda on Hu Medaber Ivrit – The Kid Speaks Hebrew
- Lauren on Hu Medaber Ivrit – The Kid Speaks Hebrew
- Benji Lovitt on The only conversation that matters…
- An Open Letter to Jewish Campus Professionals and Educators on The only conversation that matters…